Kun Aguero's Exploits!!!

Undoubtedly one of the best strikers in premier league era,Sergio Aguero is a joy to watch.After the match with Aston Villa, Kun Aguero becomes the top foreign goal scorer with 177 goals(with 255 appearances) followed by Thierry Henry who had 175 goals.He also becomes the player with the most EPL hat tricks with 12 hat tricks ahead of Alan Shearer who has 11.He is a dominant striker at Man City and has shown flexibility under Pep Guardiola.He is fast with the ball and can turn very quickly with the ball managing shots from crazy angles from the goalpost.Every defender hopes not to face him just like Michael Owen as he is hard to cope with.Kompany his former captain said this about him,"What a legend!You take away the fact that he has scored so many goals,I'm grateful for one goal when he scored against QPR(the 96th minute winner to win City's first premier league title in 2012)and everybody said 'AQUEROO'You just take that one goal in isolation and he is always going to be a legend to me." City boss Pep Guardiola said this about him,"He is a legend and the legend rose tonight.I think that Henry is one of the most incredible players I have seen in this league and I think that he will be proud that Sergio is the guy that broke his record.He was a legend and with Sergio it's the same. Congratulations, and we will be congratulating him in the locker room.To score this amount of goals as a foreign player and this amount of hat-tricks means you have done ,for many years,a lot of good things."When asked if he (Aguero)is the best striker he ever managed he confirmed it was still Messi. Aguero said this about his exploits,"I'm so happy for the record .But I thank my teammates because they helped me this year.I'm so happy .I want to keep scoring more goals,but it all depends on my teammates.If they pass to me ,then its fine.It's too far to Shearer(all time record of 260goals in 441 appearances) but I will try. Mahrez praised Aguero's consistency ,"The statistic speaks for itself .He's a legend for this club ,for the Premier League .He' showed it and he's showing it ,every week,week in and week out.We're very happy to have him in the team.He has a lot of quality, but ,to be honest,he doesn't need a lot of chances to score. This shows how good a striker he is."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Manchester City ban affect other clubs?

LIVERPOOL OUT OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Why Pep Guardiola is winning titles?