Pulisic rubbishes hazard comparisons


Christian Pulisic responds to Eden Hazard comparisons after Chelsea thump Watford Comment Christian Pulisic has been compared to former Chelsea star eden hazard 

Christian Pulisic played down comparisons with Real Madrid star Eden Hazard after helping Chelsea return to winning ways against Watford on Saturday. Pulisic has been one of the stars of the Premier League since the season resumed last month, scoring two goals and providing a number of assists. The USA international produced another impressive performance at Stamford Bridge against Watford and won a penalty as Chelsea recovered from their shock defeat to West Ham to beat Watford 3-0. Frank Lampard’s side led by two goals at half-time thanks to Olivier Giroud and Willian, while Ross Barkley added a third late on to wrap up a comfortable victory. Pulisic’s impressive performances have led to comparisons with Hazard, who left Chelsea to join Real Madrid last summer. Reacting to the comparisons, Pulisic told Sky Sports: ‘Eden was an incredible player for Chelsea and is a world class player so I’m not going to try to compare myself to him. ‘I’m just going to try to be my own player and hopefully the fans like that guy. Chelsea’s new Eden Hazard? 👀Christian Pulisic remains focussed on his own game amid recent comparisons to Chelsea’s former No10.The USA star was on top form again during his team’s 3-0 win over Watford: https://t.co/ULYL8Q1PT6 pic.twitter.com/RKT6PZ8ozh— Sky Sports Premier League (@SkySportsPL) July 4, 2020 ‘I feel confident in my game right now and I’m happy to be on the field to help my team. I’m just going to continue and keep my confidence high.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Will Manchester City ban affect other clubs?

LIVERPOOL OUT OF THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE!!!

Why Pep Guardiola is winning titles?